We offer scholarships through the NYC Department of Education
Below are a list of links to scholarship programs that we offer through the New York City Department of Education:
- Bilingual Special Education
Students applying for this scholarship should follow these steps to ensure your applications are processed correctly.
- Step 1: Apply for the Department of Education Bilingual Special Education Scholarship. The deadline to submit an application is Friday, May 22, 2015.
- Step 2: Apply to Adelphi for the tri-certification M.S. in Bilingual Childhood Special Education program.
- Need additional help? Attend an Information Session on the Bilingual Special Education Scholarship (Wednesday, May 6, 2015 or Tuesday, July 15, 2015 at 5:30 p.m.) or attend an Open House on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 or Wednesday, August 5,2015 from 4:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m..
- Speech language pathology and audiology (English only) or bilingual speech language pathology and audiology
(The deadline to submit an application for the above two scholarship programs is Friday, May 22, 2015)
- Intensive Teacher Institute
For further information, please contact:
Office of University Admissions
p – 800.ADELPHI
» Request Information