Our Goal is 50 Donations!
Did you know…
- You will need picture identification. You must weigh at least 110 lbs. to donate
- Only 2% of New Yorkers donate blood, compared with 5% nationwide.
- Over 2200 pints of blood are needed EVERY DAY to meet the needs of patients in over the New York and New Jersey hospitals.
- One pint of blood can save up to 3 lives because blood can be divided into different components.
- Eat well and have plenty of fluids before donating.
For questions regarding medical eligibility, please call 800.688.0900.
Register on Blood Center’s website.
Thank you for caring!